Saratoga Event Group Blog featuring atlanta weddings, corporate, social event details, floral design and catering.
Best Event Venues in Atlanta: Book Now!
Atlanta, a city bursting with vibrancy and charm, is home to some of the most elegant event venues. Saratoga Event GROUP, a leading special event company for 40-years, is proud to operate some of the most distinctive special event spaces in Atlanta, ensuring that your special occasion leaves your guests with incredibly memories. Let’s explore these unique Atlanta special event venues.
For those in search of Atlanta’s most unique event spaces that offer an array of features, Saratoga Event Group has got you covered. Our properties, known for their unique character, have become some of the most cherished event venues in Metro Atlanta.
The Importance of Choosing the Perfect Event Venue
Choosing the right special event venue in Atlanta is about finding the right venue for you. Each of our unique venues has different character, outdoor spaces and history. The venue of your choice should set the mood and impress your guests.
For business events, the right Atlanta event venue boosts your brand’s image. It shows your dedication to quality and detail. A great venue that provides award winning catering and design will uplift your brand and lead to more partnerships.
From small weddings to business functions, important fundraisers, holiday parties and more, the Saratoga Event Group has the perfect venue for your special event.
Take a look at some of the details below:
Chastain Horse Park- Buckhead
This is a one-of-a-kind 12+acre venue located where Buckhead and Sandy Springs meet. There is no other venue in Metro Atlanta that has the uniqueness and quality you will find at The Chastain Horse Park. Some of its features are:
- Multiple outdoor guest areas that are perfect for sipping cocktails, mingling, enjoying passed hors d’oeuvres and provide great photo opportunities.
- The Chastain Horse Park Clubhouse offers two stories of event space to ensure ample room for guests and event activities.
- This venue has a panoramic view of our oversized equestrian ring and unobstructed view of the Buckhead Skyline.
- The venue includes all event tables, chairs, farm tables, hardwood floors, carpeted banquet room, multiple outdoor areas, exposed truss rafters, over 100 parking spaces and designer linens. Award winning catering provided by our in house caterer, Avenue Catering Concepts.
- Multiple menu options from Cocktail Parties to Seated Dinners are available from Avenue Catering
Historic Pace House-Vinings
The Historic Pace House in Vinings might be the oldest event venue in Metro Atlanta. It pre-dates the Civil War and is loaded with character and charm. It resides in the middle of the upscale Vinings neighborhood in Atlanta and has hosted some of Atlanta’s most upscale events.
Explore some of its features:
- The Pace house is more than 160 years old. The property is made up of 3-buildings that sits on approximately ¾ acre of land. The Old Pavilion and The Pace House are both historic properties on the National Register of Historic Properties.
- The Pace House is often used as a champagne bar, bourbon bar and a bridal house to be occupied before the wedding ceremony. The Pace House is made up of 3-unique room along with a wrap around porch.
- The Old Pavilion can seat 90 people for a seated dinner and the entire property can host events for up to 250+ people.
- Chiavari chairs, tables and designer linens are included with your venue rental.
- A spacious open deck area perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony that can effortlessly transform into a dance party area or cocktail area or more. This flexible space allows your event to transition seamlessly from ceremony to reception.
- The open-air deck can be tented, heated, and cooled, making it perfect for year-round festivities.
- A sprawling front lawn is ideal for outdoor cocktails, an outside appetizer food station, lawn games and capturing unforgettable moments.
- An enchanting bamboo garden serves as the perfect backdrop for one-of-a-kind wedding photos.
Tanyard Creek Overlook-Acworth
Saratoga Event Group’s Tanyard Creek Overlook in Acworth is becoming one of top event spaces in Atlanta. Check some of the features:
- A generous 7,000 square feet of heated and air-conditioned space, ensures comfort for all your guests.
- This venue can accommodate seating for up to 350 people.
- Surrounded by 10 acres of pristine green space, it offers a breath of fresh air and a serene ambiance.
- Its versatile layout is suitable for a myriad of events ranging from weddings and private receptions to conventions and corporate gatherings.
For any special event, The Saratoga Event Group is here to help you through the process and to plan and produce an amazing occasion for your and your important guests.
Please try to book your event early as our venues are seasonally in very high demand. With each event we provide proper planning to ensure a smooth and successful event.
Picking the right event venue in Atlanta matters. Saratoga Event Group strives to ensure that every detail of our Atlanta event venues is accurately curated so that our important clients and their guests have a seamless and unforgettable experience.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best for your special day. Reach out and contact us today. Saratoga Event Group is here to help!